10 November, 2013

In my Life Journey when i crossed the CROSS i was founded salvation at there




   In my Life Journey when i crossed the CROSS i was founded salvation at there,when i observe that cross my Heart says "Repent about your sins",i obeyed to that words,i was Repented about my cruel sins,next,A man on the cross said "This Every thing is for your sins and Accept me"I obeyed HIS words,from that day on wards i am free from my sins,Next,i go through the scriptures i found the Greatness and Power of GOD,i was understood HIS plans about the world,i was impacted by the WORD OF GOD,Next,GOD sent HIS HOLY SPIRIT TO ME,now i am writing these words by the help of HIS HOLY SPIRIT,finally i agreed with out GOD i am nothing,nothing ,Thank you JESUS ,Amen


Thanking you ,

D.Samuel,B.Tech
HOLY CHRIST EVANGELISM
www.holychristevangelism.weebly.com

No comments: